Come see ETS at:
Wednesday, September 11th, 9a – 1p at Palatine Township’s Health and Happiness Fair.
Senior Center Open House for Rookies – Sunday, September 15th, 12pm – 2:30pm
Wednesday, October 30th, 3pm – 6:30pm at the Arlington Heights Center’s Health and Housing Expo.
Please note that our office will be closed for the following dates in 2019:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. – Day Monday, January 21st – The ETS office will be closed, however we will accept rides on that day
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27th
- 4th of July – Thursday, July 4th
- Labor Day – Monday, September 2nd
- Veteran’s Day – Monday, November 11th – The ETS office will be closed, however we will accept rides on that day
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 28th and Friday, November 29th
- Volunteer Thank You Event – Tuesday, December 10th
- Christmas – Tuesday, December 24th and Wednesday, December 25th
- New Years – Tuesday, December 31st and Wednesday January 1st