Leave a Legacy
Be a part of our Legacy Circle where we honor and recognize individuals who have made present gifts and/or gifts through their estate plans to ETS/NW. There are a variety of ways to make a lasting contribution to ensure seniors in our community can get to their vital medical appointments.
Gifts can be made during your lifetime in the following ways:
- Gifts of cash
- Gifts in kind of stock or securities
- Gifts directly from a retirement plan
Gifts can also be made at your death in the following ways:
- Specific bequests of cash or specifically identified property in a will or trust
- A percentage of the balance of an estate in either a will or trust
- Making ETS/NW a beneficiary on a life insurance policy or retirement plan
- Creating a charitable trust to provide income to ETS/NW during your life or a charitable gift to ETS/NW at your death
Tax Incentives to make a gift to ETS/NW
- Income tax deductions
- Gift tax deductions
- Federal and Illinois estate tax deductions
Consult with your attorney and accountant to discuss making these charitable gifts. You can also contact our attorney, Rhonda Jensen, DKMO LLC, 847-577-2227 with any questions you may have.