Quotes from Passengers
“I have been very happy with the kind, courteous service provided by the drivers. They’re always on time and never complain if the appointment takes longer than expected. I’m grateful that I have this dependable service.”
“I am 92 years young and live alone in a HUD building. ETS/NW has been a God sent to me. I love [ETS/NW Program Director] and don’t know what I would do without her. She is so very patient with me. Every single driver has been wonderful to me.”
Do you no longer drive and need help getting to your crucial medical appointments? Escorted Transportation Service can help. We are a non-profit organization that exists solely to help senior citizens in the northwest suburbs of Chicago get to their important doctor and/or dental appointments.
Rides are provided for the following type of appointments: general checkups, dental, vision, wound care, lab work, physical therapy, etc. We do not take appointments that require anesthesia, rides from chemotherapy or emergency appointments.
To be eligible for our services you must:
- Live within our service area (See service area HERE)
- Be 60+ years of age
- Be able to get into and out of a car independently (we do not take wheelchairs)
To start using our services you must:
- Fully complete and submit an application (Click HERE to download application)
- Review, sign and return (with completed application) COVID19 Additional Guidelines (Click HERE to download)
- Call a minimum of 7 days in advance of appointments. We can accept rides up to 3 months in advance, so please call ASAP with an appointment request.
We ask for a $12 donation for each round-trip ride ($6 for one-way rides).
We look forward to having you as a passenger. Please call 847-222-9227 with questions.